1. Please arrive on time.
2. Studio rental hours begin when the first person arrives
(crew, client, talent or guests) and ends when the last person exits.
3. Unload in the yellow boxed loading zone. If you require freight elevator
access, visit the studio first as a key is required.
4. Please have all cameras covered when entering or exiting the studio.
5. Furniture and lights are to be returned to their original locations.
6. Please discard any trash in the bins downstairs/outside.
(For events, trash disposal is covered as part of the cleaning fee.)
7. Loss or damage to furniture or lights is billable.
8. No glitter.
9. Nudity is allowed.
10. No pets (unless they are talent).
11. All activity must remain within the studio.
12. Some rooms are off-limits for shoots/events (unless specifically rented).
13. Furniture and decorations may be moved.
14. Recording devices in bathroom, bedroom or dressing room are prohibited.
15. Smoke machines are not allowed.
16. No smoking in the building. (inside studio ok only if part of photo shoot)
17. Outside catering is allowed.